A GAIA-X CONSORTIUM
moveID is part of the Gaia-X 4 Future Mobility project family consisting of five consortia. We aim to develop a decentralized digital identity infrastructure for mobility in Europe!
The Gaia-X 4 Future Mobility project family is located in the mobility domain of the German Gaia-X Hub. The common focus of the projects in the family is on the Gaia-X-based implementation of future mobility applications with high product proximity, for which data-based networking with manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, and users is essential.
Accordingly, a wide variety of partners from all application, research, and topic areas of mobility and, in particular, information and communication technologies are involved here.
In total, around 80 partners from industry and science are involved in this joint initiative that is coordinated by the DLR Institute for AI Safety and Security.
OPEN & TRANSPARENT
You‘re invited to join the conversation to learn, discuss, ideate, and have fun with us! We explain how we aim to develop a decentralized digital identity infrastructure for mobility in Europe!
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Materna Information & Communications SE
- Denso Automotive Deutschland GmbH
- Continental Automotive Technlogies GmbH
- WOBCOM GmbH
- ecsec GmbH
- HTW Saar (University of Applied Sciences)
- Atos Information Technology GmbH
- Chainstep GmbH
- Peaq Technology GmbH
- Zeppelin Universität gGmbH (Zeppelin University)
- Datarella GmbH
- 51nodes GmbH
- Bigchain DB GmbH
- Fetch.ai Research & Development GmbH
- ITK Engineering GmbH
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
- Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
- deltaDAO AG